Employment Benefits Summary
Assevero offers a highly competitive base salary. Our base salaries typically run between 6% and 12% higher than the industry average for comparable jobs in the same geographic location. As an adjunct to our highly competitive base compensation plan, Assevero offers a full suite of fringe benefits to all full-time employees. Part-time employees are eligible to participate in some of these benefits.
- The Assevero Security Consulting, LLC Retirement Trust is a qualified 401(K) Plan administered by Ubiquity Retirement + Savings. ™
- Assevero matches 100% of employee contributions up to 4% of base salary.
- The plan features high-quality Morningstar investment models and research.
- Discretionary Profit Sharing and Safe Harbor Provisions.
Heath, Vision & Dental
- High-quality coverage through CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Assevero pays 80% of health insurance for the employee.
- Additional coverage (e.g. for spouse, family) is available through payroll deduction.
- Health Savings Account with dollar-for-dollar company match up to $100 per month.
- Tax-free HSA contributions.
- Tax-free interest on HSA balances
- Balances may be invested to provide for increased returns
Paid Time Off
- Eight weeks paid time off for vacation, inclement weather, sick leave, and federal holidays.
- PTO accrues at a rate of 26.66 hours per monthly pay period.
- Three additional days of paid time off may be approved for qualified voluntary work in your community.
Tuition and Training Reimbursement
- 100% reimbursement for relevant technical training and certification preparation courses
- Tuition reimbursement for professionally relevant higher-education courses.
- 90% reimbursement for an A, or equivalent.
- 80% for a B, or equivalent.
- 80% for “Pass” for “Pass/Fail” courses.
- 50% for a C, or equivalent.
- No reimbursement for non-passing grades.
- Maintenance payments for relevant professional memberships and certifications are also covered, subject to an annual limit of $1000.
- Books, supplies, and fees (such as registration, graduation, library, student activities, labs, etc.) are not covered.
- Full-time employees are entitled to military leave.
- Up to 22 workdays of military leave may be granted per calendar year for emergency duty as ordered by the President or a State governor.
- Reservists and National Guardsman are entitled to 44 workdays of military leave for duties overseas under certain conditions.
- An employee’s pay remains the same for periods of military leave. The employee’s pay is reduced by the amount of military pay for the days of military leave.
- Employee may elect to take PTO in lieu of military leave and get both company pay and military pay.
- When an employee requests military leave, they must make an appropriate request and provide copies of their military orders.
Employee Referral Bonuses
- All full-time employees are eligible for a $6,000 referral bonus for referred candidates who are ultimately hired.
- $3,000 is payable as soon as the referred candidate starts work
- $3,000 is paid after 90 days, assuming the referred employee remains employed.
Company Paid Insurance
- Policies are provided through Unum Group.
- Autonomy and Responsibility
- Flexible Work Hours
- Advancement and Job Change Opportunities
- Performance and Achievement Recognition
- Optional company-paid social events such as luncheons, holiday parties, and sporting events.
- Work alongside some of the cyber industry’s best thought leaders and technical experts.
- Opportunities to serve your community and country.
- Enjoy a fun, safe, and rewarding work environment.